Naracoopa Bed & Breakfast is all about location, luxury and tranquility in Brisbane’s original dress circle. This historical Queenslander, part of Brisbane’s proud heritage, is bordered by the natural beauty of Moreton Bay & Islands, Sandgate & Shorncliffe Foreshores and Boondall Wetlands – Naracoopa offers comfort and privacy in 4 1/2 star accommodation with three guest suites of 2 traditional B&B rooms and one self contained Pavilion. A stay at Naracoopa means endless possibilities when deciding how to spend your time in South East Qld. The Shorncliffe train line makes it easy to whisk yourself off to our capital city, or require accommodation near the Brisbane Entertainment Centre after watching a performance. An hour’s drive north or south will have you day-tripping on either the stunning Sunshine Coast or the pristine beaches of the Gold Coast. But there’s always a good chance that a stay at Naracoopa could have you wanting to do just that – staying. Whether you want to relax and unwind, be challenged and feel alive, or just reflect and recharge at your own pace, the seaside destination of Shorncliffe and Sandgate has it all. If you are looking for self contained accommodation close to the Brisbane Entertainment Centre contact us and make a booking today.
- Discover the historical seaside foreshores of Sandgate and Shorncliffe or take a city train to cosmopolitan Brisbane
- Explore a potpourri of cafes, restaurants and charming shops in Sandgate Village
- Stroll the Shorncliffe Pier or famed ‘Lovers Walk’
- Visit the Boondall Wetlands Reserve and Environmental Centre
- Experience kitesurfing and the rush of propelling on the water with Mother Nature
- Explore the Moreton Bay Cycleway (follow the MBC signs), a 150km cycling adventure
- Canoe and Kayak on Cabbage Tree Creek; dock your yacht at the Qld Cruising Yacht Club
- Encounter the whales of Moreton Bay on the ‘Eye Spy’ of Brisbane Whale Watching from June thru November
- Attend a concert at nearby Brisbane Entertainment Centre
- Visit Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo; crikey, just 30 minutes away
- or just sip the clean air… be renewed catching breezes on Naracoopa’s verandahs… lounge in our luxurious outdoor hot spa…delight in our collection of original art and textiles by your artist hosts as well as young, emerging Australian artists
We pride ourselves on offering a superior standard of accommodation, from our well-appointed bed and breakfast guest rooms to the sumptuous luxury of our very special self contained accomodation, ‘The Pavilion’ when staying in Brisbane. We’re passionate and knowledgeable about this beautiful region of the Sandgate and Shorncliffe foreshores, and we look forward to sharing it with you in the near future. Naracoopa Bed & Breakfast – Sandgate accommodation when visiting Brisbane…a perfect retreat where comfort is our priority … Indulge Yourself!